21 Mar: Round 56 starts tonight at 20:00 GMT, have you got a planet yet? http://t.co/NR3IFvGCAB
10 Jan: Round 55 starts ticking in just over an hour!
3 Jan: Winter round has finished (with some havoc starting this weekend). Round 55 signups open! http://t.co/pgEcf1cybB
21 Dec: We're going to be running a mini round over the winter break, more info here - http://t.co/2fwae17Iwh
21 Dec: Round 54 ended last night, congratulations to the winners! http://t.co/2fwae17Iwh
These will be announced at the time.
- Aim to announce at least 48 hours in advance
- Stop ticker, close game
- Reopen game unmodified, restart ticker
- Promise to have a 24 hour downtime if less than 24 hours notice is given
If less than 1 tick is affected, no action is taken.
If one or more ticks are affected:
- Game is rolled back to last unaffected backup (< 1 hour after game has come back up)
- Game is reopened "as is" (i.e. no fleet recall)
- Ticks restart 24 1/2 hours after backup was taken (i.e. 24 ticks have been missed)
- e-mails / IRC messages can be sent to Appoco/Cin to update vacation mode and recall a fleet / prelaunch ALL fleets if the game is down and the user cannot stay to access the game. This is a BEST EFFORTS service and not a guarentee that we will do as requested
Last updated: Tuesday 14th April 2009