These will be announced at the time.
- Aim to announce at least 48 hours in advance
- Stop ticker, close game
- Reopen game unmodified, restart ticker
- Promise to have a 24 hour downtime if less than 24 hours notice is given
If less than 1 tick is affected, no action is taken.
If one or more ticks are affected:
- Game is rolled back to last unaffected backup (< 1 hour after game has come back up)
- Game is reopened "as is" (i.e. no fleet recall)
- Ticks restart 24 1/2 hours after backup was taken (i.e. 24 ticks have been missed)
- e-mails / IRC messages can be sent to Appoco/Cin to update vacation mode and recall a fleet / prelaunch ALL fleets if the game is down and the user cannot stay to access the game. This is a BEST EFFORTS service and not a guarentee that we will do as requested
Last updated: Tuesday 14th April 2009