6 days ago: Round 67 - Shames of the Past signups are now open! Signup at https://t.co/SUTUEHNRT2. Ticks start 27th May.
8 Apr: RT @SpaceX: The 1st stage of the Falcon 9 just landed on our Of Course I Still Love You droneship. Dragon in good orbit https://t.co/SYyUCDâ
8 Jan: Round 65 ticks are due to start in less than 50 minutes! Not got your planet yet? Login if returning player at https://t.co/Zp28b19pu0
1 Jan: Happy new year everyone! Round 65 signups will be open shortly, stay tuned for details.
9 Oct: Round 64 Signups have opened! Ticks start Friday 16th October. Signups at http://t.co/an1F8W834b
These will be announced at the time.
- Aim to announce at least 48 hours in advance
- Stop ticker, close game
- Reopen game unmodified, restart ticker
- Promise to have a 24 hour downtime if less than 24 hours notice is given
If less than 1 tick is affected, no action is taken.
If one or more ticks are affected:
- Game is rolled back to last unaffected backup (< 1 hour after game has come back up)
- Game is reopened "as is" (i.e. no fleet recall)
- Ticks restart 24 1/2 hours after backup was taken (i.e. 24 ticks have been missed)
- e-mails / IRC messages can be sent to Appoco/Cin to update vacation mode and recall a fleet / prelaunch ALL fleets if the game is down and the user cannot stay to access the game. This is a BEST EFFORTS service and not a guarentee that we will do as requested
Last updated: Tuesday 14th April 2009