Posted at 13:35 GMT on Friday 23rd September 2016
Round 68 - The Harvest finishes later today at 20:00 GMT.
The End of Round Ceremony (EoRC) follows swiftly afterwards at 21:00 GMT for an hour in #planetarion on irc.netgamers.org (accessible via the com unit). It will consist of:
- interviews with the top players
- interviews with the top galaxy
- interviews with representatives of the top alliance
- the alliance competition (allcomp), where users will [tag] in their nickname for their alliance, and the winning alliance will win 3 credits.
- Havoc will start at 09:00 GMT on Saturday, 24th September and continue until Thursday, 6th October at 20:00 GMT.
- Havoc setup as follows:
- All researches completed
- 500 million resources total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 3000 asteroids total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 30 of each factory, 30 wave amplifiers, 50 security centres and 30 of each refinery ADDED to each planet
- Fleets recalled
- XP kept
- Asteroid mining limits increased to 8 million asteroids total
- Maximum construction limit set at 800 constructions
- Ticks set at every 15 minutes.
- Galaxy alliances will be used
- Subsequent "Top up" donation at 18:00 GMT on Friday 30th September of 2 billion resources and another 3000 asteroids.
Round 69 signups will open on Friday, 7th October at 20:00 GMT.
Submissions for Round 69's name are NOW OPEN - please e-mail suggestions to email@example.com, with the subject "Round Name Suggestion". Submissions will be open until Monday, 26th September and then there will be a public poll, with the winner getting a free credit.
Round 69 Ticks will start Friday, 14th October at 20:00 GMT and continue for 7 weeks until Friday, 2nd December at 20:00 GMT.
Changes for this round will be announced later.