Posted at 17:44 GMT on Friday 17th July 2015
Round 62 - Far from Home finishes on 17th July (today) at 20:00 GMT.
The End of Round Ceremony (EoRC) follows swiftly afterwards at 21:00 GMT for an hour in #planetarion on irc.netgamers.org (accessible via the com unit). It will consist of:
- interviews with the top players
- interviews with the top galaxy
- interviews with representatives of the top alliance
- the alliance competition (allcomp), where users will [tag] in their nickname for their alliance, and the winning alliance will win 3 credits.
- Havoc will start at 09:00 GMT on Saturday, 18th July and continue until Thursday, 30th July at 20:00 GMT.
- Havoc setup as follows:
- All researches completed
- 500 million resources total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 3000 asteroids total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 30 of each factory, 30 wave amplifiers, 50 security centres and 30 of each refinery ADDED to each planet
- Fleets recalled
- XP kept
- Asteroid mining limits increased to 8 million asteroids total
- Maximum construction limit set at 800 constructions
- Ticks set at every 15 minutes.
- Cluster alliances will be used
- Subsequent "Top up" donation at 20:00 GMT on Friday 24th July.
Round 63 signups will open on Friday, 31st July 2015 at 20:00 GMT.
Submissions for Round 63's name are NOW OPEN - please e-mail suggestions to email@example.com, with the subject "Round Name Suggestion". Submissions will be open until Wednesday, 22nd July, with the winner getting a free credit.
Round 63 Ticks will start Friday, 7th August at 20:00 GMT and continue for 7 weeks until Friday 25th September.
Changes for this round will be announced later. Stats discussions are on our Strategy Forum
Good luck with the rest of the round!