Posted at 18:22 GMT on Friday 19th June 2009
We're pleased to announce signups for Round 32: Question of Honor at http://game.planetarion.com/signup.pl.
Ticks will start at 20:00 GMT on Friday, 26th June for 7 weeks.
In addition to the previous announcements, the asteroid capture rate will be changed to:
This will fix the capture rates between 25% and 15%, and is a less drastic change than previously announced measures.
The list of changes is as follows:
- Alliance limits will be changed to a maximum of 70, with 60 counting towards the limit. Merge limit will be upped to 60, but it will not be possible to merge past tick 672
- A variable cap rate (so the smaller the person you hit, the less asteroids you can capture from them)
- A more fully integrated IRC system
- Ships in production will now count towards score
- Alliance accesses are now customisable, and some alliance pages have been tweaked or rearranged to be more user friendly
- Usernames have been restored on signup and login
- News page format has changed slightly for incoming fleets